Creator Response Missing Cards! Please advice

MenggeTMR

Newcomer
Hi,
I got a copy of this Boardgame today,
But it’s missing regular item cards(red) and profession upgrade cards
Please advice where I can contact the dev and get a replacement?
Thanks

MenggeTMR

Newcomer
I sent him email and I’m still waiting for his reply;
Also I’d like to get the replacement fast and willing to pay the DHL lol

MenggeTMR

Newcomer
QMlogistic told me
”It is commonly the case that the manufacturer keeps no extra components after sending out the goods after a print is done, so they'll likely not be able to assist.”
Now this print is a real joke

MenggeTMR

Newcomer
QMlogistics also said
“ We here don't collect any money so you and the publisher would have to sort that out. Our service team works through tickets in the order they're received, so they'll be in touch.”
And the publisher didn’t show up at all

MenggeTMR

Newcomer
that this is such a bad case of ‘payment for defects’ by the contract law
There’s no reply from publisher for everything

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hey there! I just wanted to let you know I saw your message and I'll be responding soon to send you new parts. Sorry you had this issue!

MenggeTMR

Newcomer
Hey there! I just wanted to let you know I saw your message and I'll be responding soon to send you new parts. Sorry you had this issue!
Address has been sent,
Please advice where can I pay for a faster shipping (via PayPal or place an order somewhere)
Thanks

MenggeTMR

Newcomer
Please solve the issue ASAP
I couldn’t launch a normal game right now with my buddies
Thanks

Odin

Staff member
Hey @MenggeTMR, if you have additional information to add to a thread and the last message is from you, please edit your previous message rather than creating a new one.

I understand that it's frustrating to not have everything you need to play the game, but keep in mind you're not the only one to have an issue with the game. Cole will respond as soon as he can.

DLHDesign

Greenhorn
Hi @MenggeTMR,
I can imagine your frustration at not being able to play this game. If I could get you files that you could print yourself and then cut out, would that be of interest? I know "print at home" is not the experience you want to have with this game, but if it gets the game on the table...

Shoot me a PM if you would like the images (they are too large to attach on the site, so I'll need your email).

k3nth_gaming

Newcomer
I also sent and request on the contact page of the store. I got a missing 1 goal card and got an extra 1 villager card instead.

I didn't receive any confirmation that you got my message via email and I don't like to create a duplicate request.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, I don't like to post a new one.