Missing blueberry tart and some other item

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
Can't get the item to apear in were is the blueberry tart is grayed out and another item since this 1.5 I think I might be able to do the update again andriod I dont know where to post Samsung phone A13

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
I think I need an update like today. I am in a messy situation. Evenly said she needed a red snapper and when i give to her she said it smells. Her husband is the same grouchie morone when he ask for an item and I deliverwd to him he said the same as she but he did say thanks. Do I get credit for the wxtra work NO!
THE Queen of Sauce repeats the menu over and over even thou I have items from ginger island what's up with this .......there has to be a up date

ArtifactSpot

Do you have the banana pudding recipe from the island trader and the tropical curry recipe that only appears at the resort bar when Gus is present. It’s lucky to get that one.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
I don't have the Island Trader yet....and the blueberry tart I found it in a chest meant to hold temporary at the beach on Pelican while I cruise Ginger Island.
I have other problems now. As all my stuff seems to disappear like gence saved when I need it I had to get more which set me back, when I rather conquer the volcano just a bit till I meet up with that store within. God! I'm so tired of being held back.

ArtifactSpot

I don't have the Island Trader yet....and the blueberry tart I found it in a chest meant to hold temporary at the beach on Pelican while I cruise Ginger Island.
I have other problems now. As all my stuff seems to disappear like gence saved when I need it I had to get more which set me back, when I rather conquer the volcano just a bit till I meet up with that store within. God! I'm so tired of being held back.
Are you saying you are struggling to make it through the volcano and then your health runs out and you’re loosing objects? The volcano is hard don’t worry it will get easier the more you try. I used to hate it and it made me anxious. Now it’s my favorite of the mines.

sweetpea83

Cowpoke
No I expect to lose stuff in the mines and Volcano. But losing mine saved up stuff in the trunks in my house. I had saved up loads of bait and bug bait now all I have is 3. Out of 100. Where does it go? Among other stuff I want to save up from the travelin' wagoneer. All that cash to be without. I would guess there is no 1.6 for android ....

KeySmasher

Cowpoke
I think I need an update like today. I am in a messy situation. Evenly said she needed a red snapper and when i give to her she said it smells. Her husband is the same grouchie morone when he ask for an item and I deliverwd to him he said the same as she but he did say thanks. Do I get credit for the wxtra work NO!
THE Queen of Sauce repeats the menu over and over even thou I have items from ginger island what's up with this .......there has to be a up date
Before giving a quest item to who you think it goes to, view your journal for two reasons. First, to be sure the quest is still active. Second, to see if you are to ship an item, gift the item, or place it in a specific container, like a refrigerator or bin at their house. If it's in a container, and the quest is still active, you should see an animated icon near the bin. The quests on the boards with deadlines are posted with the maximum number of days assigned to that quest but if you don't check the boards every day, you can be missing out on days to work on it and end up taking the quest on the last day even so be weary of this. The quests posted on Pierre's store have no deadline (at least I don't recall any that do). If you're still playing on Android then you probably don't have 1.6 yet so I'm not going to say anything more about the other types of quests you can get, but your journal has been a feature for a while if I recall so you should be familiar with that.