Missing 1 more stardrop! Where could it be?

Shayberry

Greenhorn
It's literally the only thing I need in order to achieve in-game perfection which I'm trying to get before the new update.

My total energy is 474 (if I'm not mistaken) so I know I'm only missing one more.

I'm playing on PS5 so I'm not able to use the checker thing for pc.

Here's what I've checked so far:
Level 100 of the mines - there's no chest there at this point
Stardew Valley Fair - Stardrop is not available in the stall
Gem berry offering - I tried but the statue didn't accept it
Krobus - does not have it on sale in the shop
Master angler - I have the letter in my inventory
Museum - looks like I discovered all the things in the museum from my inventory
Spouse/roomie - I don't know how to check this but I've been married 3 times (2 npc and 1 local multiplayer) and have had 3 children (maybe 4?) in this playthrough so I doubt it.

Please shed some insight - I may have missed something
Thanks in advanced!

ArtifactSpot

Hmmm. You sure it was the sweet gem berry and not something else?
Yeah sounds like you gave it something else. It would give a stardrop if you gave a sweet gem berry grown by planting a rare seed (not ancient seed) from traveling cart lady. The seed comes in a little red bag looking thing.

ArtifactSpot

Did you get the spouse to at least 12 1/2 hearts? If you talk to them after that, they'll give one to you
If you were married multiplayer first then it would have come in a chest. Go through the chests inside your house and cabins. If it was in a cabin and you destroyed the cabin it might have been lost.

Antsy

Farmhand
If all the above aren't the problem, one thing to remember is that if you find a museum item but don't donate it, it will show in your collections tab, but it will not count for the museum collection until you donate it. So make sure that all items have actually been donated, like the prismatic shard and dinosaur egg. Then make sure you collect the stardrop from Gunther at the desk - he doesn't mail it to you.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
If all the above aren't the problem, one thing to remember is that if you find a museum item but don't donate it, it will show in your collections tab, but it will not count for the museum collection until you donate it. So make sure that all items have actually been donated, like the prismatic shard and dinosaur egg. Then make sure you collect the stardrop from Gunther at the desk - he doesn't mail it to you.
Yeah that’s what I assume is the issue too, you make sure you actually have all 95 artifacts and minerals donated

Ereo

Helper
Go to the museum and check how many empty spaces you have. It should be only 7.

Not everything you need to donate even is visible in the collection tab and you might have found something but forgotten to donate it.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
This is it! I was missing one tail bone from the museum! Thanks!! I had them all unlocked but forgot to donate one!

Thanks everyone :bunny::duck:
I’m glad you found it! I had a similar issue where due to a glitch on mobile I was able to take an item accidentally out of the display after I had donated it and didn’t notice until later (as I had only managed to take it out when donating another item which was supposed to be my last)