Minor update to the nook at the top of your farm.

If a future installment or if this could be updated is to have a table/sitting area where you would occasionally get visitors. Now the main use would be for your spouse. That on the do nothing days of you marry Abby she will be sitting their and maybe her mom and dad would come by, maybe Sam and Sebastian would stop by and they play music (bonus if it's a rare track only heard this way).

I would suggest the either call or send a letter in advance. Like penny would ask if it's alright to have a field trip. You can interact or not but it would liven them up.

A few more interesting suggestions.
1. Linus harvest berries on your farm in either spring or fall
2. Willy stops by and comments on you fish ponds.
3. The mayor and Marnie have a secret lunch
4. The syrup bear just comes and chills for a day

Lew Zealand

Helper
I suspect that this wouldn't work as the NPC sprites are agents of mass destruction and would go about stompy rampages through all manner of delicately balanced teacup arrangements and carefully groomed farmscapes, with rarely a care for keeping pinkies up while doing so. This is why I leave my farm a mess, as I am fully expecting someone to come through with a whirlwind of energy and generally make a mischief of themselves. I prefer to beat them to the punch thus ensuring that such a farm transgression would have equal chance of improving or improving the farm.

Because you couldn't tell the difference anyway.