Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

sorairo_

Newcomer
Hi! I was wondering if it's possible for someone to update a mod and turn it into a content patcher? It's a mod for changing the fishing farm's islands so that they're larger. I built an entire farm using this mod and since it's not updated (I think) it won't let me exit my farm through the path near the shipping bin. I would give you the link to where I downloaded it from, but I honestly can't find it and can't remember where I downloaded it from... so this file's all I got

It's not that big of a deal but I honestly can't play this save without this mod anymore, so if anyone could do it, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

SamelaG

Greenhorn
Unofficial update that adds a config file to disable all dialogue edits outside of the 10 heart event to prevent conflicts with other dialogue mods. Either open the config and change options to false or you can access the options through the GenericModConfigMenu . I'm planning on updating this mod to the newest version of ContentPatcher and SDV 1.6 to fix a map glitch that sticks the player in a cliff, so be warned you may need to use NoClip Mode for the time being. There's no collision if you use v1.5.6 of SDV (which I do for android).

edit 4.16.24: I was able to make a version for v1.6, lots of back and forth testing because i didn't know you can edit and reload patches in the mods folder with SMAPI. I did make one word change to make it slightly more gender neutral but i have no idea how to do that with the pregnancy portion.

Attachments

Last edited:

kinvi

Greenhorn
hi guys! dipped my toe into updating a mod of my own, so here's a new version of R99AZM's arvak horse replacement. it's technically already been converted by coldazrael back in 2018, but with 1.6 out now it was missing a key feature which i added in along with some extra color choices! im not entirely sure what the polite thing to do in this scenario is (do i edit myself into the wiki as the converter? list it as a new mod?) but i figured i would drop this here in case anyone else would like it

edit: i updated it even slightly further, so now you can mix and match colors for: base, flame, and saddle! (i didnt test every single combo but should be fine o7)

Attachments

Last edited: