MHA Mod! Custom NPC mod

mousethemenace

Greenhorn
HELLO! I am mouse, and this is my post about a small npc expansion I have in mind.

I am completely knew to the creation of mods, though I am not new with playing and formatting them! I'm hoping to find some help to make this mod come to fruition!

DETAILS:

TODORKI FAMILY

SIX NEW NPCS!
One Seasonal Character
Two NonRomanceable Character
And three fully romanceable characters

🔥Enji Todoroki!🔥 Completely romanceable!
Enji will have a full 12 hearts, with a 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 heart eventtls, and two unskippable plot events.

❄Rei Todoroki❄
Yes! I feel Rei is still a crucial part of the family. While Enji and her are divorced in this mod, They still keep connected.

However, Rei will not appear in the mod until winter 20 of the 2rd year and leave by spring 1. By this time, she will come to visit and reside with the family for the feast of the winter star.

However, until then, Rei will not be present outside of word of mouth

She is a seasonal character meaning she will return at the same time every year.

She will have a couple of scenes

Scene one: This will be her arrival scene. The family will send you letters days preceding her arrival, inviting you to the bus stop to join them in greeting her. This scene will not trigger if the player has lss than three hearts with the todoroki family (Not including Touya, for lore reasons.)

Rei will tell the player how much she'd heard about them through her families letters, if the player has 3+ hearts with the family. The text will be alternate if the player has chosen to romance any of the romanceable family members.

Scene two: The player will not be directly involved in this scene. They will overhear her conversation with Enji. They will speak of their lives, and how Rei's Treatment had been. During their chat, Rei will mention the player and their relationship with Enji.

Continue to listen - the player will continue the scene. He will, depending on whether or not the player has chosen to romance enji, he tell her that he has found someone whom he loves, and wishes for her blessing.

This is not my business (leave) -
Gives the player the moral right to leave and avoid eavesdropping.

whether the player chose to stay or not, they will receive a letter from rei the following day. She will tell them how grateful she is for their role in the family

Scene three: This scene will trigger upon going to the Todoroki family home before Spring 1 before rei is due to return to the city.

Rei will invite the player to the patio for tea. She will chat with the player, telling them about the tea, which is an heirloom from her family. She will then ask the player how they feel about enj.

Positive answer: Rei will then ask if they are happy with him and her family. A negative answer will result in a friendship decrease with Rei. Positive will result in a full heart increase. She will end tea time with telling the player to take care of themself and the family, and ask they they send her a letter or two before entering the home to pack her bags

Negative answer: Rei will end tea time, telling the player that it’s getting late, and that she needs to pack her bags (friendship decrease with the todoroki family, small heart increase with Touya)

Final scene: On Spring 1, Rei will return to the city to continue her treatment. The family and player will see her off. She will thank the player, telling them she's happy for them, and happy to see the family has someone else to care about.

After she leaves, Enji's bedroom/spouse room will have a vase of blue Amaryllis flowers. Enji seems to grow them himself and takes good care of them.

💙Touya Todoroki 💙
Touya, Like the eldest son of the Todoroki kids, does not live in the household. If possible when creating the mod, he will have his own place down on the beach. He will more than likely have 3 heart scenes, a 2, 4, and 6

His relationship with the family will be strained. He will have a rebellious nature, and often will not show up to certain festivals with the family (ie. The festival of the winter star)
Other festivals, he will be found away from the family on his own. His favorite festival is spirit's eve.

Touya is a bit of a cryptid, and can often be found in his cabin, or alone in the forest.

2 heart scene: triggered when entering the forest after receiving a letter about an increasing number of fires in cindersap forest.
The player will catch Touya lighting piles of branches on fire, failing to pull away in time to avoid getting burned. While bandaging his wounds, Touya will ask the player not to tell anyone what they saw in which they will have two choices: Ask him why he's been starting fires and scold him starting the fires.

Choosing to scold him will result it Touya pulling away and telling the player that they sound like his father (full heart decrease with Touya)

Choosing to ask why he started the fires will result in Touya telling the player about a fascination installed in him thanks to Enji, who before the divorce and moving to Pelican town, Was chief of Zuzu City's fire brigade. He will tell him that, Enji once took him to a scene and from then on Touya knew he loved fire.

4 heart scene

The scene will be triggered when walking into pelican town from 10 am to 4pm.

Touya will walk out of the hospital, covered in bandages. The player will rush to question what happened, to which he will respond he had an accident in the forest, and it's only minor burns. The player can make a choice to either walk with him back home, or tell him to be more careful.
Both choices result in touya telling the player to mind their buisness and leaving

6 heart event

This event can only be seen after receiving Touya's letter, and from 4pm to 9pm (which can be identified by the burned edges of the paper)

He will ask you to meet him on the beach near his cabin. He will tell about a letter he received from rei, and that while he has some bad blood with his mother, she was always his preference over enji. He tells the player that his mother had written to them about Zuzu City's fire brigade needing more hands, and that she'd put in a word for him. He then will tell the player that he plans to leave Stardew valley , but has no idea how to tell his family.

The player will have the choice to either tell him that that they deserve to know, or to do what feels best to him.

Telling Touya to do what's best for him will result in him never telling the family, and a drop in relationship with every family member but rei and Touya, where as Touya will get a +10 raise in relationship. Enji will send a letter asking if the player knew Touya had packed most of his cabin the next week.

Telling Touya that the family deserves to know will result in, while a little bitter at first, him telling the player that they're right. He will tell the rest of the family, resulting in a letter from Enji, Rei, And Touya, thanking the player for encouraging.

⚕Natsuo Todoroki ⚕

Natsuo, like his mother, will be a character to enter the story fully later in the year! In the middle of Year 2, Fall 1. He will come through the bus, showing up at your farm asking for directions! this cutscenes will be unavoidable

Natuso will then become a permanent character, much like the mechanics of Kent. Natuso is a college student, who chose to continue his classes online, while he came to pelican town to work alongside Harvey! This means you will often see him at the clinic if not holed up in his room at the Todoroki house.

He will, like Touya, have a 2, 4 and 6 heart event. I have plans to make him a romanceable character later on, as well as flesh out his cutscenes and add more heart events

🚸Fuyumi Todoroki🚸

Fuyumi is with the Todoroki family the moment you install the mod! She can often be found teaching Jas and Vincent with Penny in the museum, or taking them to the playground! She expresses hoping to build a school like the one she taught at in Zuzu City. Planning to make this mod compatible with the little red school house

I have plans to make Fuyumi a romanceable character, but for now, she will be like Touya and Natsuo, with a 2, 4 and 6 heart event. I also plan to make it optional to marry her, and if the player doesn't marry her by the end of year two, she will seek another partner.

🔥❄Shoto Todoroki ❄🔥

Shoto will be present from Spring one. He chose to follow his family out to Pelican town, and assist in forming pelican town’s very own fire brigade.
He will not be a romanceable character, but can be influenced by the relationships the player has with the rest of the family. His relationship with his brother and father is strained.

currently, shoto is a work in progress. I am looking for a team of writers and modders that can help me flesh this mod out! if all goes well i have a few plans

Compatibilty with Aeolian’s Toshinori npc mod
Compatibility with stardew expanded and a few custom NPCs
Compatibility with the little red school house
Compatibility with NPC adventures (For everyone but Enji and Rei)
another Anime related oc! I have plans for diamond and pearl’s Emmet and Ingo

coille

Cowpoke
Hey there, I'm a semi-experienced writer. If you're still looking for dialogue help, feel free to hmu !