Melting furnace

SanyDok

Newcomer
How to use the melting furnace on Android. I don't mean ingot recipes, but exactly how to put the ore and coal into the furnace. How to squeeze them together. Is this even possible on Android?

Lew Zealand

Helper
All you need is to place the Ore in the Furnace while you have Coal somewhere else in your inventory. One Coal will be consumed (removed from your Inventory) when you place one Ore in the Furnace.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
All you need is to place the Ore in the Furnace while you have Coal somewhere else in your inventory. One Coal will be consumed (removed from your Inventory) when you place one Ore in the Furnace.
It is actually 5 ore, you must have 5 ore in your inventory and one coal at the same time then you click on a single furnace and it will fill it, to fill more furnaces you just need more ore/coal but at the same 5-1-1 ratio.

SanyDok

Newcomer
It is actually 5 ore, you must have 5 ore in your inventory and one coal at the same time then you click on a single furnace and it will fill it, to fill more furnaces you just need more ore/coal but at the same 5-1-1 ratio.
And how to do it on the phone? when I try to drag the ore into the oven with my finger nothing comes out. and when I click on the ore and then on the furnace, it says this: "This is a top grade smelter. You can see the hot metal boiling inside." And in general, I'm trying to put it in the right oven?

Attachments

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
And how to do it on the phone? when I try to drag the ore into the oven with my finger nothing comes out. and when I click on the ore and then on the furnace, it says this: "This is a top grade smelter. You can see the hot metal boiling inside." And in general, I'm trying to put it in the right oven?
Lol, haha, no, you have to craft the furnace in your recipe tab in your inventory, it costs 20 copper ore and 25 stone and you can place it anywhere but you should place it on your farm.
Clint should have come to you after getting your first ore and given you the blueprints for it in the morning of the next day.

SanyDok

Newcomer
Lol, haha, no, you have to craft the furnace in your recipe tab in your inventory, it costs 20 copper ore and 25 stone and you can place it anywhere but you should place it on your farm.
Clint should have come to you after getting your first ore and given you the blueprints for it in the morning of the next day.
The wiki says that: smelting furnace can be obtained as a reward for collecting a Blacksmith's Knot. and the blacksmith's knot is ingots, which are just made in a smelting furnace. aaaaaa. My head is about to explode now.

SanyDok

Newcomer
and the first ore must be picked up from the floor. But how to throw the ore on the floor on Android? or where to find it

Lew Zealand

Helper
The first few levels of the Mines should have Copper Ore nodes which you can break with a few swings of your pick, which will drop them on the ground. You'll then pick them up when you get close and the following day Clint will give you the Furnace plans.

Later on come the dreams of mountains of Copper, Iron, Gold, and Iridium...