Issue Master Crafting Achieve Help!!!

imnvs

Local Legend
It still should be a starter recipe. How to workaround/fix this, I can't say. All I can do for certain is reassure you that this is buggy behavior.

Scarletteraine

Greenhorn
I have tried loading with no add-on's, still not there, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, still not there, I am at a loss at what to do. does anyone else have this issue or any idea of what to do?? please help!

Odin

Staff member
have tried loading with no add-on's,
If you've been playing the game with mods, it's very possible that one of them is causing this issue. And unfortunately removing your mods won't change anything if your mods made changes to that save. I've moved this thread to the Mod Support section, hopefully someone will be able to provide further help.

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
While it is impossible to say what caused the error, you should be able to add in the missing recipe via save editing. If you are comfortable editing it yourself (backup first!), you'd need to add <item><key><string>Campfire</string></key><value><int>0</int></value></item> into the <craftingRecipes> element; otherwise, just attach your save here and someone can do it for you.

Scarletteraine

Greenhorn
If you've been playing the game with mods, it's very possible that one of them is causing this issue. And unfortunately removing your mods won't change anything if your mods made changes to that save. I've moved this thread to the Mod Support section, hopefully someone will be able to provide further help.
thanks!