Art Male Bachelorettes

jpsklr

Sodbuster
In another thread I made the female version of the Bachelors, so it's only fair that I do the opposite with the Bachelorettes too, it will work the same way as the other thread, I'll update as I do.

It's just going to take a little longer to update since these portraits I'm doing without solid references, so I need to create them first.

Starting from Abigail

1632925615529.png

Emily, (based on Girafarig's Male Emily Mod)

1632929235498.png

Haley, this one was difficult

1632934002090.png

Leah (or Leon, Leo...) looks CHAD, like Elliott

1632938745397.png

Maru, hmmm

1632952316528.png

And Finally, Penny

1632957839052.png

Last edited:
Male Abigail in armor looks better than a wizard outfit. 😜 ~ just saying... He would be mysteriously sexy. Know what's mysteriously sexy?
Emily would be a hot bartender – who will secretly wear Gucci or Versace clothes. –He is into fashion design.
Haley on the other hand would be critical of your look. He would shame my appearances on the first day we meet, then the next day he will say "I love you."

Last edited:
Hey, I came back again to check your progress.
Congratulation on finishing all your works.
Woohoo, all the bachelorettes look handsome.

I love your Leo/Leah portrait. He reminds me of the young Leonardo Di Caprio from the Titanic.
I want to ask Leo, "draw me like one of your French girls"... ((Sorry, I am corny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣))
He is an artist anyway...

Last edited:

jpsklr

Sodbuster
Hey, I came back again to check your progress.
Congratulation on finishing all your works.
Woohoo, all the bachelorettes look handsome.

I love your Leo/Leah portrait. He reminds me of the young Leonardo Di Caprio from the Titanic.
I want to ask Leo to draw me one of your French girls... ((Sorry, I am being corny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣))
He is an artist annyway....

Haha, i'm not rich on references, but thanks