Question Making a custom map for Stardew

Julienne

Newcomer
I am trying to make an npc mod, and i was doing fine until i had to add a new map. when i try to launch my test save SMAPI writes this:

[Content Patcher] Allocess NPC failed to load location 'Custom_AllocessMeadow'. If you save after this point, any previous content in that location will be lost permanently.
Technical details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at StardewValley.GameLocation.updateDoors() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 15226
at StardewValley.GameLocation.loadObjects() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Locations\GameLocation.cs:line 15163
at ContentPatcher.Framework.Locations.CustomLocationManager.Apply(IList`1 saveLocations, IList`1 gameLocations) in E:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\Framework\Locations\CustomLocationManager.cs:line 130

it used to be even longer, but some mistakes disappeared after i added the "outdoors T" custom property to the map, but i have no idea what to do next. please, help me, i'm completely lost.