Make kids grow a bit and can explore farm + make villagers visit our farm

grandriser

Greenhorn
Hey I've got few suggestions :
1. Please make our kids or toddlers grow, at least make them like 3-5 y.o and make them able to run around the farm (can be change in settings in case player want to edit farmland) and perhaps interact with pet, and sometimes can touch the animal and give love action to them. Even more, I wish they can explore the map with our wife/husband. Maybe make an event where you go as a family.
2. Make able village patrons to visit the OUR farmlands. Perhaps a marker can be placed on ground telling which way villagers must go. I've made a bar and it could be good if patrons can come and sit down. Much like FALLOUT 4 works. Your people in the spot can chill at 6 PM at local "bar table" and sit at nearby chairs. Perhaps you can add the bubble text showing up like " *chatting* " or just random bubble words coming up. Also make them more active, like walking around, drinking, eating, doing dances, etc. I see your NPC is inactive. Spice it up more! Then they will go home at 9 PM or just be teleported at 1:00 AM (when the player goes to bed).
3. Make the NPC in the valley more active. So many of them are just walking, standing still doing nothing. Some of them are inside the house, that's okay. But the ones outside are very bland. Maybe make one of them run errands, like bringing BOXes from Robin's to Pierre's. Just make more action to them to make it less bland! I hate seeing NPC just standing beside tree doing nothing.

Hey I've got few suggestions :
1. Please make our kids or toddlers grow, at least make them like 3-5 y.o and make them able to run around the farm (can be change in settings in case player want to edit farmland) and perhaps interact with pet, and sometimes can touch the animal and give love action to them. Even more, I wish they can explore the map with our wife/husband. Maybe make an event where you go as a family.
2. Make able village patrons to visit the OUR farmlands. Perhaps a marker can be placed on ground telling which way villagers must go. I've made a bar and it could be good if patrons can come and sit down. Much like FALLOUT 4 works. Your people in the spot can chill at 6 PM at local "bar table" and sit at nearby chairs. Perhaps you can add the bubble text showing up like " *chatting* " or just random bubble words coming up. Also make them more active, like walking around, drinking, eating, doing dances, etc. I see your NPC is inactive. Spice it up more! Then they will go home at 9 PM or just be teleported at 1:00 AM (when the player goes to bed).
3. Make the NPC in the valley more active. So many of them are just walking, standing still doing nothing. Some of them are inside the house, that's okay. But the ones outside are very bland. Maybe make one of them run errands, like bringing BOXes from Robin's to Pierre's. Just make more action to them to make it less bland! I hate seeing NPC just standing beside tree doing nothing.
I built a reading club in a shed. I would love see Penny read there! Also we do have to see our spouse and child interact and see our children somewhere else than the farmhouse and festivals!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Well,

That would finally give me a reason to build a Slime Hutch. Previously it's only saving grace was it's unerring devotion to right angles of which other Stardew Valley buildings only pay lip service. Sure, some of them seem to have 90° angle pitched roofs but that's at the expense of the florid Rococo-ness of their 135° roof-wall joints. That's frankly embarrassing in a staid tiled game like SDV. Leave that unwashed pseudo-hexagonalness for meatspace games like Settlers of Catan. I can only imagine how immersion-breaking SDV must be on a curved monitor, I hope none here are forced to do so.

No, the lovely perfection that is the optimally space-filling Slime Hutch would henceforth be the looming reminder of what could happen if those pesky kids get into trouble like pulling the Cat's tail, chasing the Ducks, or 'accidentally' pickaxeing the Rare Seed plants on day 23 (that's my job).

I can see it now, Leah comes to the Farm for a visit and the rugrats taunt her with broken JojaNet 2.0 trial CDs and Void Eggs, driving her off. Alright kids, you just volunteered to muck out the Slime stalls. Here's a Rusty Sword to keep you company and I expect clean overalls when you're done.