Make all ladders do not prevent ladders spawning from rocks.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Eh it would be super annoying if you could just keep getting ladder upon ladder, they block the way, you can accidentally go down them when you don't want, and block explosive ammo.

For the minor benefit it would offer I'd personally find it far more annoying, especially because it impacts other stuff like geode tiles which replace the ladder ones

eyihsil123

Cowpoke
Eh it would be super annoying if you could just keep getting ladder upon ladder, they block the way, you can accidentally go down them when you don't want, and block explosive ammo.

For the minor benefit it would offer I'd personally find it far more annoying, especially because it impacts other stuff like geode tiles which replace the ladder ones
Ladders can only spawn frequently when rocks are left very few. This wouldn't impact a lot.
By the way, level 19 is also what I dislike because this.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Ladders can only spawn frequently when rocks are left very few. This wouldn't impact a lot.
By the way, level 19 is also what I dislike because this.
That's not entirely true, and their spawning is heavily impacted by luck, mining with any decent amount of luck would leave you with dozens of ladders per floor, incredibly annoying

Especially since the issues you mention are so small in scope, and are not issues at all once you can craft or trade for staircases

eyihsil123

Cowpoke
That's not entirely true, and their spawning is heavily impacted by luck, mining with any decent amount of luck would leave you with dozens of ladders per floor, incredibly annoying

Especially since the issues you mention are so small in scope, and are not issues at all once you can craft or trade for staircases
99 stones are hard to get. I need 1980g to buy 99 stones.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
99 stones are hard to get. I need 1980g to buy 99 stones.
You can also mine for stone, you can get around 2000 stone in a day just from resetting level 1 of the mines and going after boulders

You can also farm or fish to make that money, or trade jades for staircases

You may also entertain the idea of getting a glow ring, or carrying torches with you to light up the darker zone of the mines, it's only 10 levels after all

Quirinea

Farmer
Those dark levels are pretty irritating also when you do have a glow ring. Just that 31-39. In those the light you carry seems to be weakened. I usually succeed in getting a glow ring before that level and have got difficulties finding the ladder as the light shows only a small area and that dimly.

eyihsil123

Cowpoke
You can also mine for stone, you can get around 2000 stone in a day just from resetting level 1 of the mines and going after boulders

You can also farm or fish to make that money, or trade jades for staircases

You may also entertain the idea of getting a glow ring, or carrying torches with you to light up the darker zone of the mines, it's only 10 levels after all
99 stones are also hard to mine. This needs a long time. Glow ring is hard to get.
In some long levels like 39, when I don't notice the ladder and keep mining, I won't use staircases first.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
99 stones are also hard to mine. This needs a long time. Glow ring is hard to get.
In some long levels like 39, when I don't notice the ladder and keep mining, I won't use staircases first.
It takes about an hour in game with early game equipment to get 100 stone, maybe another hour if you take your time.

That's only half a day (a full day if you're slow) of mining to get through all the dark floors you were complaining about