Magic rock candy

Conanonen

Greenhorn
Hi! The museum just gived to me a Magic rock candy and it's a pretty OP food. It's a pitty there isn't an actual recipe for this awesome meal.
What in-game ingredients will u use it if you can cook it?
You can buy one at the Desert Trader but at the expensive cost of 3 Prismatic Shards! :O

Magic_Rock_Candy.png

Last edited:

Cptldsilver

Planter
Hi! The museum just gived to me a Magic rock candy and it's a pretty OP food. It's a pitty there isn't an actual recipe for this awesome meal.
What in-game ingredients will u use it if you can cook it?
You can buy one at the Desert Trader but at the expensive cost of 3 Prismatic Shards! :O

View attachment 579
I think if it were to be a cook able item it should require like 1 of each gem/mineral (diamond, ruby, emerald, aquamarine, topaz, amethyst, jade, prismatic shard) and sugar.

tommybob

Planter
Yeah it's supposed to be incredibly rare to get. But they give a bunch of buffs!
Don't buy them to sell as you make more from selling 3x prismatic shards then you do for the candy.

I think if you put a prismatic shard in the mill you could create like prismatic dust and combining that with sugar you could create it maybe.

Holliups

Greenhorn
The best way to get prismatic shards is to get really low in the skull cavern by using stairs, bombing any super valuable levels you spot on your way, and then going crazy with bombs around level 100-150+. My SO has gotten a full 12 prismatic shards in one day this way, adding up to 4 magic rock candies :)