magi-seal?

Hill Myna

Farmer
To be honest, it doesn't actually make as much of a difference as you might think.

Sure, you'll get a couple of Bats and maybe some Serpents, but it's not all that dramatic.

So, I say that you should unequip any Napalm Rings, get your Savage Ring ready, and go ahead!

...if you have the Bun. I don't see any in your hotbar, is it hiding?

nicodeux

Farmer
It can spice a little your journey back home if you are running after the clock to complete things.

But the only real risks are in wearing Nalpam Ring or using bombs and destroying things on your farm as Himm Lyna said. The monsters by themselves are not a real threat.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
To be honest, it doesn't actually make as much of a difference as you might think.

Sure, you'll get a couple of Bats and maybe some Serpents, but it's not all that dramatic.

So, I say that you should unequip any Napalm Rings, get your Savage Ring ready, and go ahead!

...if you have the Bun. I don't see any in your hotbar, is it hiding?
No serpents spawn, just upgraded bats I think, and wilderness golems.
I might be wrong, I never do monster spawning.

In 1.5 you can toggle farm monsters on/off at the options menu, I thought.
I've played the wilderness farm and night monsters have pros and cons. The biggest benefit was all the wild seeds from the wilderness golems! The biggest drawback was continued attack while trying to fish or use my shipping bin- time stops but the attack doesn't!
The only monsters I ever got were slimes, bats, and the wilderness golems.

imnvs

Local Legend
In 1.5 you can toggle farm monsters on/off at the options menu, I thought.
I've played the wilderness farm and night monsters have pros and cons. The biggest benefit was all the wild seeds from the wilderness golems! The biggest drawback was continued attack while trying to fish or use my shipping bin- time stops but the attack doesn't!
The only monsters I ever got were slimes, bats, and the wilderness golems.
Yes, the "advanced options" when making a new farm. Once the farm has started being played, however, you must do it the same as the rest of us and go to the shrine in the witch's hut.

Comm

Tiller
Yes, the "advanced options" when making a new farm. Once the farm has started being played, however, you must do it the same as the rest of us and go to the shrine in the witch's hut.
Wish you could change that once you start the farm.

Comm

Tiller
I mean you can but it is post cc when it is usually uneeded if ever even wanted.
It is very needed. I love combat in this game. Especially when you get a strange McDonald's whopper bun from a shadow brute! Or does burger King have the whopper??? I legit don't know...

Last edited: