Love SDV! Thanks so much CA for all your time making such an awesome game!

ArtifactSpot

I've been playing Stardew for a year now. Mobile on my iPad. My all time favorite game no matter how many farms I create. Beach farm and Forest Farm are the best. There are SO many play options and you can choose whatever you want to do, even just doing nothing but getting married, having kids and roaming around talking to characters all day. Which I’ve done many times. The character stories and dialogue are the best. I also love having a family, Harvey is my main man. I do wish you could have more kids though. Just a suggestion for future updates if there will be any. Also love, love, love the mines! Endless fun there too. It never gets boring. I have chronic illness and can’t do much activity outside the house so play daily, usually for several hours. It also helps calm my anxiety and depression troubles too. Love that those more serious storylines are included as I can totally relate and always befriend those characters first. I love too that it’s a one time buy and no endless in game purchases needed to advance. You don’t even have to pay or buy new game for cool updates. Thanks for making this game CA! Also I’ve turned to these forums and the wiki countless times and they’ve been a great help to me navigating the endless info needed to play and discover all the possibilities for added fun to your playthrough. I also like knowing I’m not the only Stardew addict lol. Thanks everyone who made the wiki and these forums. Maybe I’ll post again to chat sometime later but wanted mostly to say thanks CA and everyone else here. Oh! BTW my kind of odd username reflects my favorite non character thing in the game. I can never resist those wiggly worms, especially in winter when you can see them best lol. Bye for now.

Farming

Sodbuster
I've been playing Stardew for a year now. Mobile on my iPad. My all time favorite game no matter how many farms I create. Beach farm and Forest Farm are the best. There are SO many play options and you can choose whatever you want to do, even just doing nothing but getting married, having kids and roaming around talking to characters all day. Which I’ve done many times. The character stories and dialogue are the best. I also love having a family, Harvey is my main man. I do wish you could have more kids though. Just a suggestion for future updates if there will be any. Also love, love, love the mines! Endless fun there too. It never gets boring. I have chronic illness and can’t do much activity outside the house so play daily, usually for several hours. It also helps calm my anxiety and depression troubles too. Love that those more serious storylines are included as I can totally relate and always befriend those characters first. I love too that it’s a one time buy and no endless in game purchases needed to advance. You don’t even have to pay or buy new game for cool updates. Thanks for making this game CA! Also I’ve turned to these forums and the wiki countless times and they’ve been a great help to me navigating the endless info needed to play and discover all the possibilities for added fun to your playthrough. I also like knowing I’m not the only Stardew addict lol. Thanks everyone who made the wiki and these forums. Maybe I’ll post again to chat sometime later but wanted mostly to say thanks CA and everyone else here. Oh! BTW my kind of odd username reflects my favorite non character thing in the game. I can never resist those wiggly worms, especially in winter when you can see them best lol. Bye for now.
welcome to the forums! I do too love the open-worldedness of stardew

Have fun!