Switch Lost tools week ago

Suga

Cowpoke
I've lost both my hoe and my copper pan. I've looked everywhere the fans say to look.. the Mayor's lost and found and Clint and lost items. Checked fridges and all bins. Several playing days have gone by and I am out of ideas.
I play on a console so I can't mess with the files. Can anybody help me please?

Trouble4567

Newcomer
My son plays on switch. His crystalarium (reward from community centre) has disappeared. Not in lost and found. It just vanished…. Is there a way to get it back?

Ereo

Helper
My son plays on switch. His crystalarium (reward from community centre) has disappeared. Not in lost and found. It just vanished…. Is there a way to get it back?
No, but it's not a unique item. He can make more if then once he gets the recipe.

Items may disappear if they are left on the ground, destroyed by spreading weeds on the farm or villagers outside the farm map.

Trouble4567

Newcomer
No, but it's not a unique item. He can make more if then once he gets the recipe.

Items may disappear if they are left on the ground, destroyed by spreading weeds on the farm or villagers outside the farm map.
He knows. He tells me to make sure no npc walk on my things. He didn’t get a weed message… it’s just disappointing for him. I also had stuff vanish. No weed message just not there anymore…