PC Looking to start a new farm with fellow casuals. ( +18)

UserXae

Farmhand
It's been a while since I've done a playthrough of Stardew and I'm hoping to pick it back up with some friends! My name is Tae, I'm 23, pretty chatty and easy going I'd like to think, but you don't have to be nearly as talkative as I'm down to play with anyone so long as you like the game too. Gameplay wise I'm cool with anything really, modded, vanilla all the same to me so if you want to do either don't be afraid to bring it up to me; also I've always been more of the fishing/mining type you'll come to find as I often ditch my plants and run out to the mine lol. But anyway, besides that feel free to message me rather it be in this thread or on my discord! @lordtaeou

Stardewwie

Greenhorn
Hi!! I would also love to join to co-op farm! I've put maybe 100 h in the game by now and loving it! I'm more into farming and crafting. I'm not a native english speaker, so pardon me. I sent you in Discord invite!

bruna010

Newcomer
Hi!! I would also love to join to co-op farm! I've put maybe 100 h in the game by now and loving it! I'm more into farming and crafting. I'm not a native english speaker, so pardon me. I sent you in Discord invite!
Hi, what is your steam?