PS4 Looking for two farmers

nikarooh

Newcomer
Hello everyone!
My wife and I are avid Stardewdew veterans. We are looking for up to two people to try to 100% the game, so something long term if it works out. She is very serious about the game.

We are in our 20’s so adults only. Please also note that we are in Japan so the time zone will be different but we can make that work.
Anyway let us know if anyone wants to finally beat all of this game.

Navvi_cold

Newcomer
Hello everyone!
My wife and I are avid Stardewdew veterans. We are looking for up to two people to try to 100% the game, so something long term if it works out. She is very serious about the game.

We are in our 20’s so adults only. Please also note that we are in Japan so the time zone will be different but we can make that work.
I’m freee

SirPunn

Newcomer
Hello everyone!

I am VERY interested. You guys still looking for a PS4 player to play with? Every time I try to play with one of my friends IRL they end up leaving before summer starts...