PC Looking for someone to play Meadowlands farm with 20+

IsarusPhoenix

Greenhorn
Hey! I am looking for someone who wants to play Stardew Valley with me around the age of 20-30. I am playing Stardew Valley again because of the 1.6 update. I started with the meadowlands farm, but want to continue with someone or start over. I played the game a lot so i'm looking for an advanced player. I'm Dutch so it will be nice of you are Dutch too, but if you speak English i'm happy as well!

Greetings,
Isabel

Last edited:

TanishD

Greenhorn
Hey, I fit the age range but far from an advance player, but been very on top of things and can work together and be of help.

Just looking for people to play with. Let me know if you'd be down :)

YesiPlayGames

Newcomer
Hey! I am looking for someone who wants to play Stardew Valley with me around the age of 20-30. I am playing Stardew Valley again because of the 1.6 update. I started with the meadowlands farm, but want to continue with someone or start over. I played the game a lot so i'm looking for an advanced player. I'm Dutch so it will be nice of you are Dutch too, but if you speak English i'm happy as well!

Greetings,
Isabel
My name is Danique i also speak dutch en live in the Netherlands too i am 23 years old and i am very exited to play stardew valley with you if you'll have me
Discord: Mr.ScreamALott