PC Looking for some farmer buddies to play with

danics11

Newcomer
I'm new to the game and my ambition is to find some kind and respectful farmer buddies to play with. I love the atmosphere this game creates.

A short introduction of myself:
I'm a 27 year old male MD, who has just finished medical university. I'm fond of video games that give me the opportunity to get to know new people. I'm sensitive and humble so I don't really tolerate rude, overconfident people around me. People say I have a sense of humour so I hope that a little fun could fit in our game.

I'm looking forward to start farming together.

Doshix

Tiller
Hi,

I'm 33 year old male casual gamer.
Based in the UK I've played alot on console but not much on PC and never multilayer.

Is you would like to play add me on Steam.

Doshix

I'm new to the game and my ambition is to find some kind and respectful farmer buddies to play with. I love the atmosphere this game creates.

A short introduction of myself:
I'm a 27 year old male MD, who has just finished medical university. I'm fond of video games that give me the opportunity to get to know new people. I'm sensitive and humble so I don't really tolerate rude, overconfident people around me. People say I have a sense of humour so I hope that a little fun could fit in our game.

I'm looking forward to start farming together.