PC Looking for RP

Kippytops

Newcomer
Hi! This is my first time posting on forums, so if this is in the wrong section, do let me know and I'll correct it.

Edit: Editing to add on that I am 18+, and would prefer if anyone I play with is around that range too.

Anyways- for a long time I've been craving a Stardew Valley RP on the game. I've roleplayed before BUT never on the game, not sure if I even need voice chat (which I do not have). The story will just develop on its own (since I have nothing to work with except for a character concept)

IMG_20221030_072418-4.jpg

+ her Voice Claim

Aisling (Pronounced ASH-LING), was orphaned at a young age because her biological parents were just financially insecure and unprepared to have a kid (They wanted her, BUT believed that they weren't able to give her a good life considering their situation at the time). She was adopted out by a fairly old couple who had fertility issues when they were younger.

Her step father was a retired doctor and her step mother was a bookkeeper. The minute Aisling explored his study, she wanted to learn more about medicine and he obliged- so as she got older she was pretty close to her father.

She was 23 when her parents had purchased a house on a farm for her to go as a gift for her, and since then- she would start to grow fruits, veggies, herbs, and other plants.

Anyways, if anyone's interested: Just reply down here or just toss a Discord message my way! Kip#7761.

Looking foward to getting to know you and roleplay!

Last edited: