PC Looking for people to play with

Keto

Greenhorn
Hey all,
friend and I got the game and have been playing for a few days. I have more time on my hands than she does so I was looking for more people to play with. The more the merrier. Of course, we would not mind if anyone wanted to join two of us in our own games.

My time is GMT+1 (Europe) and I am mostly free in the afternoon. My friend typically joins 19:00 GMT+1 for group play if that is preferred by you. We are both new players so we would just like to explore the game and enjoy.

estewanini

Sodbuster
Hello! I've been playing for several months but have never done co-op myself, I'm curious enough now to want to try.

One question though, would the group be 18+?

Keto

Greenhorn
If we would form a new one I would not mind either way, but both my friend and I are 18+.

estewanini

Sodbuster
Cool beans, I'd like to join if you and your friend'll accept me, my discord and steam info are on my profile,

akshadowfax

Newcomer
Hey there, I've been playing off an on for a few years and would love to join you guys! I've mostly played multiplayer on switch but I have had a surprisingly difficult time finding people near my time zone (Central European). My discord is akshadowfax #7335, same username for steam.
~Ari