PC Looking for people to play with!

1800fakefan

Newcomer
Good morning/evening/afternoon/night! I’m looking for a few people to play some stardew with. I used to be really obsessed with the game, and I’m looking to get back into it :)

I’m 17, so I’d prefer someone around my age range. We can talk, but I’d like to get a little comfortable before we do so :)

Discord: fakefan#9308

Tom

Rancher
If you get desperate, let me know. I'm obviously dad or uncle age. I'm planning on my first forum-organized play session on Sunday. And I'm planning on playing with my kids and parents tomorrow night. Yay!

Tom

Rancher
We have a new group starting a new farm in 6 hours if you want to check in to see if there are any free cabins. (Actually, I installed the extra cabins mod, so if you show up, anything could be possible). Discord: hawstom#2915

Faelire0824

Greenhorn
Good morning/evening/afternoon/night! I’m looking for a few people to play some stardew with. I used to be really obsessed with the game, and I’m looking to get back into it :)

I’m 17, so I’d prefer someone around my age range. We can talk, but I’d like to get a little comfortable before we do so :)

Discord: fakefan#9308
Still looking? I'm 19 and looking to play with someone my age as well.