PC Looking for people to play with (preferably 18-)

Skyeflye12

Greenhorn
Hi! I’m 13 years old and looking for people to play with. I would prefer 18- but 18+ is fine too. I started playing Stardew Valley about a week ago. I started off on mobile, but didn’t like the fact that the buttons were so small. Then I switched to Nintendo Switch. Eventually I found out that you could mod the game on pc so here I am now. I’ll remove all of my mods when I’m playing multiplayer that way there isn’t messed up textures/animations and/or broken features in gameplay. I can’t wait to play with all of you!
Can’t wait,
Skyler
Discord: skyfall1290#4518

Last edited:

SGtothemax

Greenhorn
Hi! I’m 13 years old and looking for people to play with. I would prefer 18- but 18+ is fine too. I started playing Stardew Valley about a week ago. I started off on mobile, but didn’t like the fact that the buttons were so small. Then I switched to Nintendo Switch. Eventually I found out that you could mod the game on pc so here I am now. I’ll remove all of my mods when I’m playing multiplayer that way there isn’t messed up textures/animations and/or broken features in gameplay. I can’t wait to play with all of you!
Sincerely,
Skyler
heyoo i sent a requestt on discord

Skyeflye12

Greenhorn
Can’t wait,
Skyler
Discord: skyfall1290#4518
And btw I’m in central time zone

beanyo

Newcomer
I'm 14 y/o and would like to play multiplayer if you're still looking for people to play with. :)