Looking for Love Gone?

sarahlay23

Greenhorn
So I have a copy I could send you, but I can't get it to work anyway. I lets me date anyone, but not marry! So frustrating, I spent so much time getting Gus to like me and now I cant figure out why it won't let me marry him.

Soapyface1

Cowpoke
So I have a copy I could send you, but I can't get it to work anyway. I lets me date anyone, but not marry! So frustrating, I spent so much time getting Gus to like me and now I cant figure out why it won't let me marry him.
Hey, do you think you could send me the copy? I really want to have this mod.

Pipia

Greenhorn
I was going to download it now and saw that they deleted it, I really want to play this mod, can you send it to me too, please?🥺

Birdybirb

Greenhorn
Hello there, do you still have the copy?
If so, could you send it to me?

RGGlitch

Newcomer
I want the mod as well can you send it to me also