Switch Looking for friends to play with!

Eliott

Cowpoke
Hello! I’m Eli and I’m 16. I’m looking for friends to play with since playing by yourself can get pretty lonely. I’m not new to the game but I’m definitely not good at it. I would love to play with people around my age (15-17).

Eliott

Cowpoke
I unfortunately don’t have any kind of social media other than tik tok 😅 I’m extremely sorry for being an inconvenience. If you are still up to playing together heres my friend code: SW-5379-0755-4786

Hello! I’m Eli and I’m 16. I’m looking for friends to play with since playing by yourself can get pretty lonely. I’m not new to the game but I’m definitely not good at it. I would love to play with people around my age (15-17).
Hi! IM violet And I’d love to play with you, Is voice chat required?

CrossingValley

Greenhorn
I deeply apologize, I don’t understand Spanish 😅
𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕤, 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 "ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠, 𝕀'𝕞 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩, 𝕀'𝕞 𝟙𝟝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕊𝟜, 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕦𝕡, 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕣 :)"

𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪, 𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕖.. 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖!!

Eliott

Cowpoke
𝕀𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕤, 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 "ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠, 𝕀'𝕞 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩, 𝕀'𝕞 𝟙𝟝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕊𝟜, 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕦𝕡, 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕣 :)"

𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪, 𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕖.. 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖!!
Aw thank you so much! I could’ve played, but unfortunately if you are on ps4 you wouldn’t be able to play with us since were on switch. I do have stardew valley on ps4, but I currently don’t have playstation plus so it wouldn’t allow me to play online. Maybe one day!

Eliott

Cowpoke
Aw thank you so much! I could’ve played, but unfortunately if you are on ps4 you wouldn’t be able to play with us since were on switch. I do have stardew valley on ps4, but I currently don’t have playstation plus so it wouldn’t allow me to play online. Maybe one day!
You* Sorry