Switch Looking for friends to co-op (preferably long term) in EST zone

Leviosa13

Greenhorn
Hi all!
I’m looking to host/join a co-op farm with some people looking to make friends. I’m in my early/mid 20s and am looking for people in a similar place! (About to/recently-ish graduated college or equivalent)

let me know if you’d like to go in with me on this! I’m generally free evenings and weekends.

efilaval

Greenhorn
I’m looking to join, generally free on the weekends, and in my early 30s. Friend code is SW-4207-7159-3024. I’m on Discord as well, adniagnam.

I’m pretty flexible so we can do shared money or separate; not a fan of the beach farm due to the watering.

Lynette

Newcomer
Hi all!
I’m looking to host/join a co-op farm with some people looking to make friends. I’m in my early/mid 20s and am looking for people in a similar place! (About to/recently-ish graduated college or equivalent)

let me know if you’d like to go in with me on this! I’m generally free evenings and weekends.
Ive been looking for someone to co- op to

evy917

Greenhorn
Hi all!

Same here! I am available on most evenings, tend to play to relax and looking for a long term farming friends. :D
Do you use discord?