Standard Farm Looking for changes suggestions on Igu's Farm

Souchy

Greenhorn
Hey guys!

I used to play the game a lot when it first came out on PC and was waiting until 1.5 dropped to get back to it again. So this is the time for me and one of the objectives that I wanted to do on this second playthrough is giving my old farm a new layout, making use of some new buildings and options to move some previously permanent stuff. Looking for some ideas from you guys. I play without mods. Hope to give some ideas that I put into use on my old layout for some of you as well!

Here we go:
Igu_12-30-2020_53811828.png

As you can see its a pretty old featured farm but I think there are some cool ideas in here, like the florest w/ the slimes building and the lower right section. I don't really care for optimal profits, just hoping for some space where I can explore new crops and plants.

Akemisora

Planter
I see that your farm didn't have any magic building which are needed for the "last" objective in the game. You have to build them if you want to complete it. I think you can cut some pine trees at the front and use that space.

As of 1.5, you can place furnitures outside. Go to robin and buy catalogue to save money and time. You can add more greenery everywhere, front of coops, pond area, etc. Don't forget about tea bush! It's good looking, produce some money and can act as a fence! Integrate it with your fences.

I think that's for now.

Souchy

Greenhorn
I see that your farm didn't have any magic building which are needed for the "last" objective in the game. You have to build them if you want to complete it. I think you can cut some pine trees at the front and use that space.

As of 1.5, you can place furnitures outside. Go to robin and buy catalogue to save money and time. You can add more greenery everywhere, front of coops, pond area, etc. Don't forget about tea bush! It's good looking, produce some money and can act as a fence! Integrate it with your fences.

I think that's for now.
Yea, on my first playthrough I still missed some stuff that I'll look into now, thanks for the heads up.
Tea bushes are an awesome idea! I'll make sure to play with it. Also thanks for the other tips!! :)