PC Looking for a friend or two to join me! (Preferably 21+)

SailorSaiyan

Greenhorn
Hi there! I've been playing Stardew religiously for over a year now and want more friends who are just as obsessed as I am (I tried getting my friends into it- they weren't as crazy about it as I am)

I prefer 21+ because I swear like there's no tomorrow and if I wanna play while, ehem, indulging one day that would be best if you're also over 21.
All the game details we can work out together!

Also, please keep in mind I am a SUPER NERD about this game. If you are not prepared to hear me gush about it all while we play and in messages while we're not playing, you probably don't want to respond lol

eww

Newcomer
I'm 19 turning 20 into July and I've started but know a decent amount already so yeh lmk

Zerofire

Greenhorn
I would also like to join if possible. I don't mind the whole Super Nerd thing since I'm somewhat of a big fan of the game as well XD.

Miss_Piph

Greenhorn
Hi there! I've been playing Stardew religiously for over a year now and want more friends who are just as obsessed as I am (I tried getting my friends into it- they weren't as crazy about it as I am)

I prefer 21+ because I swear like there's no tomorrow and if I wanna play while, ehem, indulging one day that would be best if you're also over 21.

Also, please keep in mind I am a SUPER NERD about this game. If you are not prepared to hear me gush about it all while we play and in messages while we're not playing, you probably don't want to respond lol
Hi! I also really love this game and my normal gaming buddies aren't as into it as I am. I'm going to be 21 in a few months. If swearing is a worry for you, don't even worry about it. I swear constantly when I rant. If you want to give a multiplayer game a try, add me on steam or discord (both are in my profile info).

Hey if you're still looking I'd be down to play together! I'm about to turn 23. You can hit me up on Discord if you're intersted! RedHood#1374