PC Looking for a co op friend (18+) (PC)

Acrol2

Newcomer
Semi new to Stardew valley, Have 80 hours playtime and have only made it to 2nd year. Would love to find some friends to play with on a new farm, we can do separate money or combined but we can discuss that on discord or here on reddit. You can contact me on here or on discord if you're interested.

Discord: Doggy#3808

Xiaoxue9402

Newcomer
Semi new to Stardew valley, Have 80 hours playtime and have only made it to 2nd year. Would love to find some friends to play with on a new farm, we can do separate money or combined but we can discuss that on discord or here on reddit. You can contact me on here or on discord if you're interested.

I'm about the same. Wanna see what's up with co-op. I sent you a friend request via discord

jjii

Newcomer

OMG I'd so love to join. I have been looking for people for a while. I'm 26 if that helps. I'm not the best player but I like to have fun and talk with folks!

My discord is:
ji#7319

Tom

Farmer
Please add me on Discord hawstom#2915

Here are my vital stats:

Looking for: At the moment, schedule a one-time (throwaway) 2-6 hour slot to play through all or part of Spring on a new farm with ideally 4 players, but happy to do two players.
Time Zone: AZ UTC-7
Schedule: Flexible
Platform: Windows Steam
Mods: Running a few. Timespeed can affect the party (possibly nice!?!) if hosting. Can disable all.
Role: Host or farmhand
Communication: Prefer voice. I assume Discord is "the way of the gamer". :-D