Long shot, and not sure if anyone knows the answer …

IntoxicHeart

Planter
(( wasn’t sure where to post this thread, if under game discussion or mod discussion since the reason for my inquiry is because I’m working on a mod, but it’s also something about the game in general … but I think it’d go under here? XD;; my bad if not))

This is a long shot, but does anyone happen to know if there is a heart event for Alex that wasn’t including in the release of the game?

I’ve noticed in the files that the original name CA was going to use for Alex is included in certain things (ie: instead of it being typed as ‘Alex’s house’ it’s ‘Josh’s house), so I’m wondering then if an event for Alex was scratched/didn’t make the final cut?

In Alex’s dialogue file, there are the responses for the heart events, but there’s one set I do not recognize at all, and don’t know if I’m just dumb and missed this event somehow or if it is from a scratched event?

Here’s what I’m referencing;;

"Event_parents1": "That's an interesting thought...",
"Event_parents2": "They would never do that!$a",
"Event_parents3": "...Maybe you're right... I dunno.$s",

((I’m aworking on a massive story and dialogue overhaul mod for Alex and Sam, so I’m wanting to touch on the events, and don’t want to miss any))

imnvs

Local Legend
Yeah, this definitely should be in Mod discussion. I get that it's sort of about the game in general... but it is only relevant to those delving and manipulating the code via mods.

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Yeah, this definitely should be in Mod discussion. I get that it's sort of about the game in general... but it is only relevant to those delving and manipulating the code via mods.
Thank you. ^^;; I wasn’t entirely certain for where to put this. My bad. I’ll request to have this moved to the proper forum. Again, thank you for confirming where this does properly go.