Switch Local Communication (Coop) not working

T45

Newcomer
Greetings,

I have read some posts about this bug, where the local multiplayer function on the switch doesn't work very well, as it dosen't work for some for various reasons. Though the cause seems to be different for everybody.
For some it happened because of them deleting a cabin, others had the problem, where when hosting the local game world on online communication, it didn't work anymore.

Some were able to solve it, after building a cabin through robin and saving the day, making it possible for others to join.

My problem is similar, I played on the latest Stardew Valley Version for the Switch (I believe 1.5.6 and In-Game Language was English for me) and my friends were not able to join my world, even though I made a World with the "local" multiplayer option and made enough cabins. The world itself never showed up either for me, nor my friends who wanted to join.

Something I also noticed is, that when my friends tried hosting new local worlds, when backing out of the game and letting it run in the background, the WiFi Connection seems to be gone and going into the Switch Settings confirm, that it isn't connected to the internet. A LAN connection does not change that. But if one closes the game, where they were trying to host a local world, the WiFi connection returns.

Restarting the console and WiFi Router did not work. There also dosen't seem to be any really reliable solutions to this problem, atleast not any I was able to find searching through the forums where users had the same and similar problem.