Writing Lewis Cockleberry (19XX-20XX)

DragonGwen

Farmer
d0bf11c455d1c93a520613f620af5562d24db343r1-847-1161v2_hq.jpg

Mayor Lewis Cockleberry (19XX-20XX)

Lewis Carter Cockleberry passed away on Fall 25 at the age of 73 in Pelican Town. He was born on Spring 7 19XX in the same place he died. Growing up, he had a passion for cooking, something he never lost. After going to collage for Political Sciences, he returned to the place of his birth and never left again. After a decade working for Mona Kardstone as a secretary, she unfortunately passed away so Lewis was elected as mayor, and kept the position for the rest of his life. He is survived by the love of his life Marnie, and his step niece Jas.
The funeral will be held at Pierre's General Store on Winter 5 at 3 pm, the burial at Five pm the same day.
The public is invited.

This is the start of a obituary series, where I write them and post them and try not to get people mad at me for their favorite characters demise.
I hope y'all like it!
The picture was done by StarDust on Aminoapps

It was so interesting reading this, please write some more. Such a good idea - looking forward to Shane's (even though he's my husband lol just want to see what you say about him!)

A critique that I have is that using our dating system (even without the actual years) is almost certainly incorrect, I do understand that this is the best you have so continue on with the good work.