Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snesonix

Sodbuster
Hey !
Everyone knows them !
The children ! Aka the useless things !
You can pick them up ! Or the fun thing
Killing them with a ritual !.... the game is for 6 year olds i think...

So ! Lets make them better !
Im trying to just give them things that 2 devs can handle !

Okay lets get started ^^

Growing up:
Growing up is something we everything do ! Right ? Well in the world of stardew valley NO they can be born as 12 as 7 as 37 or as 64 year olds ! (Gosh what that a terrible joke) so lets make kids grow !
A child should start of as well... as a baby of course ! Then every year the child gets a "rank up" so in the first year they start of as a baby then the next year as a kid then a next youthfull (i think thats the next rank im german please dont throw a chicken at me) the next as a teenager and the next as a adult ! As he grows up you can things with him but im going to tell my idea with that later ^^

"Growing" events:
Growing events are just heart events but he grows up and you can make an event with him !
I think there should be 4 events for every year so as a child 4 events as a youthfull 4 events as a teenager 4 events and as a adult 4 events ! One event is in every season !
Now i want to give the dev team for every event a ... "story ?"
Okay here we go !
Child events !
1.you change the diapairs of your child (argh child sounds too childisch lets call him DF) and do a little minigame to change his diapairs ! (It could be the same as the fishing minigame or smashing buttons quicktimes events or just a cutscene)
2.oh no you cant find DF !!! Where is he ?
You look outside and look hes playing with a pig ! Where did this pig come from ? From a zoo ! A man comes up and says that its his pig and hes going away with the pig and DF is crying because his best muddy friend is gone ! Sad ending ._.
3.you try to find Dfs pacifier but its gone ! Now you have to ask pierre if he has any pacifiers ! You get the quest get a pacifier within 14 hours (so you have this day to complete it) so you go to pierre ask him if he has any ! Buy one for 30 gold you go to DF and hes happy and stops crying !
3. Maru wants to show you her newest invention ! A maschine that gets any baby to sleep ! If its crying it sleeps instantly !
DF walking to the maschine is interested in this metal ball formed thing and you agree to turn it on so maru turns it on and the maschine malfunctions and plays the soft and warm music very distorted and loud ! DF crying and you and maru shock turn it off and maru is very sorry for that !
And goes off !
4.i dont know for the thouth one so.... community help me out !
Kid events !
1.DF goes with penny,vincent and
(... i forgot her name sorry ._. ) to the library to study and penny gives DF a paper back home with his grades !
So he goes home and shows you his grades ! Now you have 3 options
1.say to him that his grades are really good
2.theyre decent
3.theyre terrible (and you say that youre going to kill him with magic ;p)
DF then says something and its over !
2.abigail wants to give DF a new video game console ! The N̶i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶o̶ slimtendo switch (or something) and he likes it !
And he you wants to play something with him its super jumper maker 2 (or something else) and you play it with him !
3.DF got in trouble in school for saying mean words like "coconut head !"
So you can choose if you take his gaming console away or not !
If you take it away hes outside on a chair a bit sad
When you dont take it away hes still playing on it !
4.DF is outside playing with snow ! And he wants to build a snow man with you ! So you build a snowman and your dog (or cat) comes outside and springs into the snowman
Teenager events
1 DF wants to go out in the city alone
And find new friends ! And you can choose if he can go in the city for a bit or not !
2.DF finds a junimo outside of the farm and tries to catch it but he fails and the junimo runs off ! So he asks you about it !
And you can choose if you tell him a lie or the truth !
3.is outside marnies ranch to search for junimos and you quetly watch him from behind a bush he searches and searches and he finds the sewers ! He knocks at the gates and 2 red glowing eyes are starring at him ! DF scared runs away and the event ends !
4.abigail is there for a little chit chat BUT DF is coming in and confonts you and asks if you can buy him a new game that released its scream of duty for PC you ask him what game that is and he tells you that its a cool game and his friends from the city are also playing it ! Abigail is looking at you and gives you that "naaah dont ._.) Face ! And you get do decide if you buy it or not
Adult events:
DF if planning about having a job as a doctor and wants to help harvey !
He asks you if he can do it and you can decide if you let him or not ! If you let him work hes working at harveys from 9-13 clock
2.your wife/husband is cleaning DFs room and looks into his phone that is unlocked
And hes/shes seeing pictures from him a man and a pig ! And shows you that picture ! DF comes into the house and sees his phone in your hand ! He demands his phone back and sees the picture ! He tells you and he found the man and the pig that he played with from a a few years ago
3.DF wants to go out to the city and live on his own so he asks you if he can live on his own ! So you have the choice ! You can say no youre going to live here on this farm or yes live in the city !!!
When you click yes then hes gone in 12 days and sends you letters !
when you click no hes going to be on the farm F O R E V E R
4.(only to see if you send him in the city !)
He comes to visit you but he has a girl on his side ! And its his girlfriend ! And you all have a great time for the day !
Phew that was hard to come up with ideas ,_,
Okay thats all folks ! Im thankfull for reading this because it took me an hour ! And.... yea thank you for reading ! Youre awesome !bye bye ^^

trashbear

Farmhand
omg yes! it would be so great if children could help around the farm, maybe take lessons from penny like vin and jas and befriend them, interact with animals etc.. rn they're just sitting in the house and doing nothing except for running like crazy haha. would really love to see that.