Let me leave the Ice Fishing event early, please.

SteveDJ9999

Tiller
On my games now, having done most events many times, sometimes I'm not interested in the event. Sometimes I forget what day it is, until I wander unintentionally into the event area. Or, I pop in to the event just to check what's for sale, then leave. I get the warning that leaving will end the event, which I'm good with.

But nooooo! Not the Ice Fishing Derby. I enter the event, check what's for sale, then try to leave. But you can't. You MUST complete the competition first. 😡

My feature request is to let me leave early, like all the other events. Thank you.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Wow I had no idea you couldn't just leave the Festival of Ice whenever you wanted as I've wandered out of the other events pretty often. Which tells me that I have a rather strong motivation to get all those stinky slimy Fish right under Mr. Mayor's mangy mustache, maximizing their malodorous miasma.

Yeah OK you found me out, I usually skip the whole thing entirely…

On my games now, having done most events many times, sometimes I'm not interested in the event. Sometimes I forget what day it is, until I wander unintentionally into the event area. Or, I pop in to the event just to check what's for sale, then leave. I get the warning that leaving will end the event, which I'm good with.

But nooooo! Not the Ice Fishing Derby. I enter the event, check what's for sale, then try to leave. But you can't. You MUST complete the competition first. 😡

My feature request is to let me leave early, like all the other events. Thank you.
I like the festivals altogether.
But for consistency of game play, I vote for it....

Njin

Planter
Let me leave the flower dance early as well.. I only went to buy the rarecrow & tried to leave. But then I thought surely I fixed that whole community center for this town & gave out some gifts, someone must have the hearts required to not be such cold hearted monsters. I could get some heart bonus on somebody. I ended up being rejected by everyone I just sat in the back like an uninvited guest. they should change the name of it from flower dance to "Everbody be a jerk to me than make me watch an unskippable cutscene" Day.