Lego Junimo Brickheadz - custom design

Howdy howdy!

I recently created my own Lego Junimo in the style of Lego Brickheadz. If you're not familiar with the Brickheadz line of Lego products, they're usually very square-shaped characters in a very specific style with black round eyes. Think of a Lego Funko Pop? See below for a Duck Tales example.

815kOjI6GCS.jpg

So I took this idea and created what I think is a very adorable Junimo Brickheadz with pieces I had on hand. I've also created one in lime green, orange, yellow, and working on one in blue (dark azure blue). I have 90% of them built and I've ordered the missing pieces I need online and once I have those completed, I'll update everyone with a new photo of the 5 of them together in all their beautiful rainbow-y goodness :D

Let me know what you think! If you want, I can easily create a parts list and instructions if anyone is interested. It does utilize a couple of rare-ish parts that are not as common such as the black hot dogs, and the new leaf pieces that go on top of the Junimo's stem. Everything else is very common (in my opinion). Also you can attach a reverse curved piece on their underside and it makes them sit back slightly like they're looking up at you, or else they just sit flat and also look cute. Anyways, let me know what you all think! I'd love to make some other full sized characters eventually. Thank you! :)

20240309_134510.jpg

20240309_134431.jpg

EDIT/UPDATE:

Added the rest of the gang in various colors below. They turned out great!

Attachments

Last edited:
Updated with the full image of all colors I have available. They do have a gray Junimo in the game too, I may attempt to make one of those - that would actually be easy. However, Lego does not make the little leaf in a gray color so... I basically can't. :(