Last item in shipping list?

JackMoon

Cowpoke
Hi. If I ask for it here is because I always prefer not to see guides. But I don't have friends that play this game (at least not experts), so I would like if someone give me a clue about how to get that item. I almost completed the list, I'm only missing like 2 items, like the fruits silouettes, but I know how to get them. That last silouette, I have not idea what could be. Looks like a kind of butterfly or something.
P.S.: Please, I only want a clue, so try not to spoil me pls

Just so we're clear on what you are asking. You want to know the name if the item you have not shipped yet? Or how to find out what it is without us giving you the name?

And is this item next to squid ink ?

Last edited:

Benhimself

Rancher
There's a building in town with a door inside it that, honestly, I never would have noticed if I hadn't had this very thing spoiled for me by the wiki. Go exploring! You'll need to be friends with someone in particular before you can enter it, but it will give you an event that will eventually lead to what you need.

There's a building in town with a door inside it that, honestly, I never would have noticed if I hadn't had this very thing spoiled for me by the wiki. Go exploring! You'll need to be friends with someone in particular before you can enter it, but it will give you an event that will eventually lead to what you need.
Sounds about right to me. I'm super new at avoiding spoilers so I never know how much to say or not say.

JackMoon

Cowpoke
AHA! That's what I wanted <3 thank you so much ^^

Sounds about right to me. I'm super new at avoiding spoilers so I never know how much to say or not say.
No problem! BTW Thank you for asking before :3