Question Lag when going to sleep (not saving the game)

kasarachi

Newcomer
Introduce me, new member here. And I am also a new player in this game.

Sorry in advance if there are any wrong words or anything. because this is my first post.

so i played this game on windows. uses almost 126 mods. Well, from the start I played there was an error when I wanted to save the game (sleep). Calculation of time after sale. the game does not save. Nothing happened after waiting for a while...after I read the smapi log. You can see some red writing. "Invalid operation exception. There was an error creating the xml document." Which I will attach at the bottom (link)

I tried it several times. By updating the space core. And others. But still can't save the game.
And after I removed PYTK. still while sleeping. the game does not save. the same error appears

Please help because I am very confused. Thank you in advance

WhitneyFox

Planter
Yeah, I was going bonkers removing mods, making sure everything was updated, finally I figured if SMAPI wasn't going to tell me what was wrong, maybe what was wrong was SMAPI, lol. So I downgraded and voila, all working now.
If that doesn't work for you, hopefully someone else can see something else that needs fixing.

kasarachi

Newcomer
Yeah, I was going bonkers removing mods, making sure everything was updated, finally I figured if SMAPI wasn't going to tell me what was wrong, maybe what was wrong was SMAPI, lol. So I downgraded and voila, all working now.
If that doesn't work for you, hopefully someone else can see something else that needs fixing.
Hi. after I check. I am indeed using smapi 3.18.4. but it doesn't work for me 😭