Krobus Heart Events

Heavu

Greenhorn
If you don't know, there's this thing called a "Krobus" a friendly little void dealer that you can apparently have as a roommate. However, Krobus is treated as a non-datable NPC in heart event terms where he has fewer heart events than the datable NPCs, which I would say isn't fair so I will go through suggestions for changes in heart events as well as some new ones and an important suggestion if children gain the ability to begin to work on the farm and grow up.

First is his, no changes to the dwarfs and Krobus's heart event and no changes to his dark sign recipe letter. Those are fine as is; however, the letter should be given a day after his new 2 heart event...

2 hearts:
Enter the sewers on any day.
The player will enter the sewers before walking into Krobus's little spot Krobus will be surprised that the player keeps returning to the shop and asks why the player does so, the three options being
"I just like your company," which will give a +30 boost to friendship Krobus will respond, saying that he's glad you think so as it does get a little lonely down here.
"You sell supplies that I can use to make money," which gives no boost in friendship. Krobus will respond with, "Well, I do sell supplies that are hard to come by, so I guess it makes sense for you to come down."
"I'm giving information to the dwarfs about you" -500 friendship he will respond with "why would you do that?!" before (like Leah) kicking you out.
Unless you said the latter option, he would say, "Well, I just got some interesting stock; why don't you check it out?" before the cutscene ends a day later, the dark sign recipe would be given to the player.

4 Hearts:
This event will be Krobus's 14 heart event with a few changes. After the ride, he will see the player and get surprised before saying, "Oh, it's you, I thought it was someone else," before saying that they only get to come out at night because everyone's asleep or in one place that's easy to avoid however he doesn't worry about you because "Your Different" he then asks what your thoughts on monsters all options below result in friendship change.
"There Scary" Krobus will respond with that he understands, but some can be different there nice like you.
"There misunderstood" Krobus will respond with some are some aren't but your mostly correct
After that Krobus says are all humans the same as you? which is a simple yes or no question with no friendship change. with either one with him saying that's nice to know before him saying thank you for keeping his existence secret and leaving (if you said the dwarf option in the 2 heart event, this last line would not be present)

6 heart event:
Enter the sewers between 10 AM-6 PM on any day that it's not raining
You once again enter Krobus little spot Krobus says hi before the sound of more people entering the sewers is heard Krobus attempts to hide but fails before Jas and vincent arrive, attempting to run, they both trip and hurt themselves Krobus walks over and heals them jas, and vincent are both surprised before hugging Krobus and saying "Thank you Mr. Shadowman!" Krobus surprised and says "B-b-but in return you haft to promise not to tell anyone about where I am or tell anyone about this conversation" there both a little sad but agree before running off Krobus turns back to you and says "Maybe your kind isn't so bad after all" as the cutscene ends.

8 Hearts:
Enter the mines (floor 80) at 8 PM-1 AM Krobus will talk to another shadow person. The shadow person will say it's not right to talk to humans. They don't deserve our friendships, power, or any of that. Krobus will retaliate with, "But they're not all the same!" the argument will go on before the shadow person says, "Think what you think, but it will not be allowed that is final" Krobus is sad before once again noticing you he will walk over to you and say "don't mind that ill show him its possible... WE will show him it's possible" before leaving the mines ending the cutscene.

10 hearts:
enter the sewers between 10 AM-6 PM
A cutscene plays where you walk in on jas vincent and Krobus playing they notice you before asking if you would like to join them the answers a simple yes-no questions -50 relationship with jas Krobus and vincent if no and a +50 with them if yes if so, you play with them as the screen fades to black.

14 hearts:
this event has 2 parts
at home on any day.
at the saloon on Friday from 8 PM-12 AM
When you arrive home, Krobus looks nervous before looking at you and saying, "Hey, so uhh... I feel like I should tell the town about me... I'm gonna do it on... Friday.... w-w-when everyone's in the saloon if you could be there that would be nice.... don't respond I'm gonna do it even if you say no" after that quick conversation the next time you enter the saloon on a Friday at 8-12 a cutscene will play was Krobus would arrive. After talking (what he says depends on what you say in his 4 heart event (if you said that monsters are scary, he would say that even though we look scary, we can still be friends.)), silence will cover the bar before the wizard arrives and says that he's been watching you and that he agrees with Krobus about being able to join the community. Both kids will agree and tell about how he healed them, then slowly everyone else will agree until everyone agrees. After that, Krobus will be able to leave the house (with some sun protection like an umbrella) and walk around town and participate in festivals; however, if the festival has one or multiple NPCs that are not part of the original town's cast, he will wear the outfit he usually wears to movies at the event (like the luau). You can also receive a letter from a shadow person that reads that word of your friendship has gotten down into the mines, and now people are agreeing to Krobus and protesting against the shadow people that disagree.

Final note:
The player should have the ability to adopt children with Krobus
before you say anything, here's my reason why
Just because people are roommates doesn't mean they or one of the 2 cant adopt someone, and they can both take care of that child.
We are already spending more time and money to become roommates with Krobus than other Bachelors/Bachelorettes and even more if you want to have a child when Krobus moves in.
Plus, if children begin to grow up and help out on the farm, then the situation becomes MUCH worse as your losing out on the help on the farm

I can understand being looked over, as it's probably been said tons of times, and this post is most likely going not even going to be noticed, but if you do manage to get to this message, please leave any feedback in the comments. Thanks for reading!

If you don't know, there's this thing called a "Krobus" a friendly little void dealer that you can apparently have as a roommate. However, Krobus is treated as a non-datable NPC in heart event terms where he has fewer heart events than the datable NPCs, which I would say isn't fair so I will go through suggestions for changes in heart events as well as some new ones and an important suggestion if children gain the ability to begin to work on the farm and grow up.

First is his, no changes to the dwarfs and Krobus's heart event and no changes to his dark sign recipe letter. Those are fine as is; however, the letter should be given a day after his new 2 heart event...

2 hearts:
Enter the sewers on any day.
The player will enter the sewers before walking into Krobus's little spot Krobus will be surprised that the player keeps returning to the shop and asks why the player does so, the three options being
"I just like your company," which will give a +30 boost to friendship Krobus will respond, saying that he's glad you think so as it does get a little lonely down here.
"You sell supplies that I can use to make money," which gives no boost in friendship. Krobus will respond with, "Well, I do sell supplies that are hard to come by, so I guess it makes sense for you to come down."
"I'm giving information to the dwarfs about you" -500 friendship he will respond with "why would you do that?!" before (like Leah) kicking you out.
Unless you said the latter option, he would say, "Well, I just got some interesting stock; why don't you check it out?" before the cutscene ends a day later, the dark sign recipe would be given to the player.

4 Hearts:
This event will be Krobus's 14 heart event with a few changes. After the ride, he will see the player and get surprised before saying, "Oh, it's you, I thought it was someone else," before saying that they only get to come out at night because everyone's asleep or in one place that's easy to avoid however he doesn't worry about you because "Your Different" he then asks what your thoughts on monsters all options below result in friendship change.
"There Scary" Krobus will respond with that he understands, but some can be different there nice like you.
"There misunderstood" Krobus will respond with some are some aren't but your mostly correct
After that Krobus says are all humans the same as you? which is a simple yes or no question with no friendship change. with either one with him saying that's nice to know before him saying thank you for keeping his existence secret and leaving (if you said the dwarf option in the 2 heart event, this last line would not be present)

6 heart event:
Enter the sewers between 10 AM-6 PM on any day that it's not raining
You once again enter Krobus little spot Krobus says hi before the sound of more people entering the sewers is heard Krobus attempts to hide but fails before Jas and vincent arrive, attempting to run, they both trip and hurt themselves Krobus walks over and heals them jas, and vincent are both surprised before hugging Krobus and saying "Thank you Mr. Shadowman!" Krobus surprised and says "B-b-but in return you haft to promise not to tell anyone about where I am or tell anyone about this conversation" there both a little sad but agree before running off Krobus turns back to you and says "Maybe your kind isn't so bad after all" as the cutscene ends.

8 Hearts:
Enter the mines (floor 80) at 8 PM-1 AM Krobus will talk to another shadow person. The shadow person will say it's not right to talk to humans. They don't deserve our friendships, power, or any of that. Krobus will retaliate with, "But they're not all the same!" the argument will go on before the shadow person says, "Think what you think, but it will not be allowed that is final" Krobus is sad before once again noticing you he will walk over to you and say "don't mind that ill show him its possible... WE will show him it's possible" before leaving the mines ending the cutscene.

10 hearts:
enter the sewers between 10 AM-6 PM
A cutscene plays where you walk in on jas vincent and Krobus playing they notice you before asking if you would like to join them the answers a simple yes-no questions -50 relationship with jas Krobus and vincent if no and a +50 with them if yes if so, you play with them as the screen fades to black.

14 hearts:
this event has 2 parts
at home on any day.
at the saloon on Friday from 8 PM-12 AM
When you arrive home, Krobus looks nervous before looking at you and saying, "Hey, so uhh... I feel like I should tell the town about me... I'm gonna do it on... Friday.... w-w-when everyone's in the saloon if you could be there that would be nice.... don't respond I'm gonna do it even if you say no" after that quick conversation the next time you enter the saloon on a Friday at 8-12 a cutscene will play was Krobus would arrive. After talking (what he says depends on what you say in his 4 heart event (if you said that monsters are scary, he would say that even though we look scary, we can still be friends.)), silence will cover the bar before the wizard arrives and says that he's been watching you and that he agrees with Krobus about being able to join the community. Both kids will agree and tell about how he healed them, then slowly everyone else will agree until everyone agrees. After that, Krobus will be able to leave the house (with some sun protection like an umbrella) and walk around town and participate in festivals; however, if the festival has one or multiple NPCs that are not part of the original town's cast, he will wear the outfit he usually wears to movies at the event (like the luau). You can also receive a letter from a shadow person that reads that word of your friendship has gotten down into the mines, and now people are agreeing to Krobus and protesting against the shadow people that disagree.

Final note:
The player should have the ability to adopt children with Krobus
before you say anything, here's my reason why
Just because people are roommates doesn't mean they or one of the 2 cant adopt someone, and they can both take care of that child.
We are already spending more time and money to become roommates with Krobus than other Bachelors/Bachelorettes and even more if you want to have a child when Krobus moves in.
Plus, if children begin to grow up and help out on the farm, then the situation becomes MUCH worse as your losing out on the help on the farm

I can understand being looked over, as it's probably been said tons of times, and this post is most likely going not even going to be noticed, but if you do manage to get to this message, please leave any feedback in the comments. Thanks for reading!
I do like it that Krobus will meet the town. I agree but I think his new 15 heart even would be his 10 heart one because some of us are already married and want to see this event.

thewolfygirl

Newcomer
Are you working on a mod or are these just ideas? They seem pretty cool. If theyre just ideas, can I use some of them in the mod I’m making?

Last edited: