Keeping track of every item I have crafted?

I was wondering if there is a way that says what items I have crafted and what I have yet to craft? I know about the perfection tracker in Qi's walnut room but I don't think it says what I need to know. If any one knows anything that will be greatly apricated :thumbsup:

Ereo

Helper
In the options menu, you can turn on „advanced crafting“ and it will show how many of something you have made already.

if you’re on computer or mobile, there is an online tool called the stardew check up that can read the info from your save file.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
For known recipes do as ereo said, turn on advanced crafting to see if you’ve already crafted something you have the recipe for.

You can use checkup apps or cross referencing with the wiki to see what recipes and ingredients you have yet to collect.

Im currently making a video and infographic for the wiki with crafting ingredients and maybe a more in depth one for all recipes sources and their ingredients as well as the ingredient total.

Thank you so much!

So I have to comment here because of the Prestige Mod that I am playing with, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one playing with this Mod :wink:

As the game was not originally created with the possibility that the farmer's Skill's Level will go backwards, when a certain Skill is prestiged, causing the Skill's Level to go from ten to zero, any recipes rewarded on the basis of leveling up are automatically forgotten by the player. For example, if the Farming Skill were prestiged, then the player will realize that (s)he can no longer cook Farmer's Lunch or craft Seed-Makers, Kegs, Preserves Jars, Fertilizers, or even Scarecrows. When these recipes are forgotten, then the game's built-in perfection tracker will "forget" that the player had once crafted those recipes. For example, in my current Stardew Expanded modded game, the tool that Odin posted above has indicated to me that I have "not crafted" Lightning Rods even though I already have 35 of them on my farm!

So my advice to anyone who is running the Prestige Mod but also wanting Perfection is to first complete every phase of the Perfection run with the exception of the Cooking and Crafting phases. Next, concentrate on cooking and crafting those recipes that are NOT awarded to the farmer solely on the basis of leveling up such as recipes purchased from or traded by NPCs, recipes learned through the Queen of Sauce, recipes sent by mail by NPCs with a high amount of hearts, recipes learned through certain Heart Events with NPCs, and recipes awarded for completing Special Orders of certain NPCs. Once these have been crafted, plan on a day that you intend to seriously strive for Perfection, and then when that day comes, do not prestige any of your skills until you have successfully crafted and/or cooked every remaining recipe, slept for one game day, collected all the items associated with achieving Perfection, and viewed all the Perfection-related cutscenes!

Last edited:
So my advice to anyone who is running the Prestige Mod but also wanting Perfection is to first complete every phase of the Perfection run with the exception of the Cooking and Crafting phases. Next, concentrate on cooking and crafting those recipes that are NOT awarded to the farmer solely on the basis of leveling up such as recipes purchased from or traded by NPCs, recipes learned through the Queen of Sauce, recipes sent by mail by NPCs with a high amount of hearts, recipes learned through certain Heart Events with NPCs, and recipes awarded for completing Special Orders of certain NPCs. Once these have been crafted, plan on a day that you intend to seriously strive for Perfection, and then when that day comes, do not prestige any of your skills until you have successfully crafted and/or cooked every remaining recipe, slept for one game day, collected all the items associated with achieving Perfection, and viewed all the Perfection-related cutscenes!
What I just do is have it be part of my mega-modded playthorugh which in total has like 60 villager, just over 1,000 things to be sold and close to 2k dishes to cook

What I just do is have it be part of my mega-modded playthorugh which in total has like 60 villager, just over 1,000 things to be sold and close to 2k dishes to cook
If you are trying for Perfection there, then good luck. Even when I used my savefile on that website, the website did not specify any recipes outside of those in the base vanilla game. It stated "possible other modded recipes [sic]" after listing all the vanilla game recipes.

So I achieved Perfection, went to the Summit, and then reaped all the rewards from the appropriate NPCs.

Perfection 4.jpg

And then I prestiged my Fishing Skill. Then this happened:

Perfection Drop on Prestige.jpg

Must be careful if we're trying to achieve Perfection using the Prestige Mod!