just a quick note on how to get more fish smokers on riverland farms

Akuriko

Farmhand
So i been playing riverland farms as usual but did you know if you don't want to pay $10,000 gold on the riverland farms just build those tiny cabins and take the fish smoker then demolish the cabin rinse and repeat for 100 gold, I think its a great value, lol

2nd method is start multiplayer game in a new riverlands farm you will get I think 7-8 fish smokers when you start.

ISSsloth

Farmer
This is actually really helpful. I typically don't do things like this, but my main save is from before 1.6 released and I'm really struggling with the fishing jellies. Thanks!

Akuriko

Farmhand
the ssecret to the fishing jellies is get a flounder fish pond, midnight carp fish pond and a lava eel pond, with my main save the luck is good and I get enough jellys, I am almost 100 river jellys, 60 sea jellies and like 70 cave jellies, a secret to getting more jellies is to set up shop on the river lands farm or lake area and get it there till you get the midnight carp, then set up shop in the floor 100 cavarn and go for the cave jellies, then fish outside willies fish shop for the sea jellies, the main secret to getting a massive jellie collection is to take all the fishing related jobs from the main board and the special boards, it works every time.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I've gotten a load of jellies from using fish ponds too, if you have a larger setup with them you can get a bunch, great if you want to collect them for some reason

My only wish is that their buff would stack alongside drinks and food, they feel different enough from both that it would be quite cool, carrying around 3 different stacks of items for buffs sounds like a bit much though