Just a few simple suggestions

jonny_panic

Tiller
Stardew is a lovely game! I just had surgery in late July, I had kidney cancer so they removed the kidney. SDV helped me pass my recovery time without any intense demands.
Anyways, a few suggestions:

- make a toggle for design mode (tired of going to click a chest and accidentally picking up the window behind it or rug next to it)

- Move Buildings should have a right-click option to destroy single-tile simple destructibles like fencing. Or just let MB destroy manmade stuff like that.

- Move Buildings should have a way to reverse the graphic of a building. It's aesthetic, but sometimes I don't want to place a door directly against a left or right wall.

- adjust hotkeys so they remember the next selection after the current action is finished. i.e. if I'm attacking, I can click pickaxe and, when the current attack finishes, it'll switch, and vice versa. It'd make smoother transitions between fighting and tool usage.

- Options toggle for whether attacking/tool usage faces character facing direction (i.e. movement key-pushed direction) or toward mouse at any range. Like switching tools and weapons, changing character direction while attacking is irksome, and they currently face mouse anyways if its close enough (adjacent tile), making hectic combat a bit irksome; either you have to keep the cursor within a tile of the character for quick direction-switching and not mess it up, or you have to wait for swing animation to completely finish to switch direction.

- a slot for food/elixir that has a hotkey and doesn't have a confirmation, for faster healing without accidentally eating something else.

Cheers!