Coding Help Junimos Move Into Secret Woods

BucketList

Newcomer
Hi there!

I'm fiddling with modding for the first time and I wanted to make a mod where the Junimos move into the Secret Woods after the Community Center is restored/converted. As a base I used KediDili's "Forest Junimos" and changed it to the Secret Woods. It works fine, but it's not really what I wanted. I was wondering if people here could help me out?

The main change I want to do is rather than the Junimos being sprites you can interact with and that wander around like with the Junimo Huts, I want them to function the way they do in the ruined Community Center: when you walk close to them, they move away and disappear

I'd also optionally like to have it coded so a purple one shows up separately after you complete the Forgotten Bundle, but I can't find the/an event code number to use for that (I found both the Joja Commencement and Community Center Restoration event codes).

Included is my little franken-code of the original mod, though I anticipate a lot of it would get tossed because the way Junimos are coded in the ruined CC seems fundamentally different than custom companions will allow. Thank you for any help you can give me!

Attachments