Issue [Json Assets] No idea what 'Lavender'/'Summer Sausage' is!, trouble updating, & related issues

Alyria

Newcomer
Please bear with me, this is the first time I've ever modded a game and I am struggling. :cry: I'm having a couple different issues, all of which I think are connected, and I'm at the extent of what I have been able to figure out myself.

Platform Windows
Game version 1.5.6
SMAPI log SMAPI Log
Steps to reproduce Happens when loading the save file in... game seems to load through SMAPI correctly with no errors (a few update notifs that I've tried to update manually and it's still giving me update notifs). Every night when the game saves and reloads, the same Json Assets errors pop up. The game is still playable with no observable issues so far, but I am worried this error is going to cause issues for me down the road. The one observable issue I'm having in game is a letter I'm receiving due to one of the mods that I think is supposed to contain an item, but because the item is not being populated into the game correctly so the letter is not being logged in my collections, and I simply receive a duplicate letter every new day. Screenshots of the specific issues I am seeing below. I have been receiving this letter in game since Spring 2, so basically the whole time I've been playing. I imagine that one of my error items is what I'm meant to receive in this letter, and since the game is ignoring the items, it simply doesn't know what to do with it?

The game also runs impressively slow at load up and every night when saved and loading the next day, but I imagine this is a hardware issue on my end - I'm running over 260 mods on a low-tier gaming laptop from 5 years ago.

Expected vs Actual results Expected: SMAPI log shows no errors and populates all items correctly, letters from expansion mods contain the items they're clearly intended to contain and are logged into the "letters" section of the collectibles screen. Lag minimized to the greatest extent possible given hardware limitations.

Here's some of the errors I'm seeing in the SMAPI log at load up:
1657734303531.png1657734418077.png1657734683485.png1657734722598.png1657735167497.png

I guess my question is, is this issue directly linked to needing to update a couple of the mods? And if so, can someone help point me in the correct direction and method for updating them? I've tried to update the Desert, Bus Locations, and Fruit Cider one already last night.... the game still pinged me to update them after the fact. I'm wondering if I'm not finding the right unofficial update files.

Alyria

Newcomer
I also forgot the additional issue that I thought I had fixed, but evidently failed. I'm wanting the more Challenging Bundles and struggling to understand the instructions given on the developer's mod page. I'm still getting vanilla bundles. 😭

1657735561591.png1657735615723.png1657735671931.png

wockyslush

Newcomer
I was able to fix the lavender part by deleting farmer to florist and downloading the old JA version but I’m still not sure how to fix the summer sausage part. I’m still kinda new to modding my game but I had the same exact issues with those two