JamieDactyl's Introduction

JamieDactyl

Farmhand
Hello! My name is Jamie and I have played Stardew for around a year now. As of right now, I'm in Spring year 6 of my farm! I have nearly 250 hours on the game!
I love doing quests and aiming for achievements. I am currently very nearly at 100% completion and am currently working on making my farm efficient while still looking decent, which I am admittedly not very good at.
I signed up to the forums for a couple of reasons. The first is that I have quite a few small, quality of life ideas for Stardew which I feel would improve the game a lot for me.
The second is that, as I said, I am terrible at decorating my farm and making it efficient, so I am here for tips on how to make my farm as good as possible!
Also the other day I binned a lucky ring because I never realised it was rare 😎

Some random things about me in real life:
I am from the UK.
I enjoy baking.
I have a dog named Pickles.
I really love cheese, I think it is great.
That's about it, really!

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!

Hill Myna

Farmer
Nice to meet you Jamie!

I am currently very nearly at 100% completion and am currently working on making my farm efficient while still looking decent, which I am admittedly not very good at.
Wow, I'm at a similar point. What do you still need for 100%?

See you around on the forums!

Hello there and welcome! It's good to see you here Jamie! Since you're also a cheese fan like myself, is there any type of cheese you prefer over others? Any that you don't like or feel doesn't live up to standards?

JamieDactyl

Farmhand
hello jamie! welcome to the forums! do you maybe have a favourite character?
Gotta say, I'm quite a fan of Penny and Krobus!
Hello there and welcome! It's good to see you here Jamie! Since you're also a cheese fan like myself, is there any type of cheese you prefer over others? Any that you don't like or feel doesn't live up to standards?
A fellow cheese fan! I quite like Brie. Very good for having on crackers!
As for the lesser cheeses, I just hate all kinds of processed cheese. (Cheesestrings, cheese triangles, etc.)