Issue Is UI info suite compatible with android ? please help '-'

moonsh8

Greenhorn
Hi! I have problem when installing UI info suite mod. I thought is it compatible with android or not ? I'm installing the latest version (2.0) of the mod but it can not installed cause its require smapi 3.9 so i download the old version (1.9) but still not working when i run the game. Can anyone help me ?
Screenshot_20210502_154639.jpg

Last edited:

mouse

Farmer
I'm not on Android and don't use that mod, so I'm not sure if there's a better version to use (and if so, which one). If you don't get an answer here, you could try the #using-mods channel on the Stardew Valley Discord server. There used to be at least a few Android users around, and for awhile a separate server and compatibility spreadsheet (though it was not maintained last I checked). If nothing else, your issue may show up in search history, hehe.

moonsh8

Greenhorn
I'm not on Android and don't use that mod, so I'm not sure if there's a better version to use (and if so, which one). If you don't get an answer here, you could try the #using-mods channel on the Stardew Valley Discord server. There used to be at least a few Android users around, and for awhile a separate server and compatibility spreadsheet (though it was not maintained last I checked). If nothing else, your issue may show up in search history, hehe.
Hi! Unfortunately i'm not join stardew valley discord now but thanks for your reply :) i'll just remove it for now heheh

Last edited: