Is there a way to co-host in multiplayer?

Penguinnewt1

Newcomer
My friend and I have recently started a co-op farm where he is the host and I am a farmhand. There are new characters/storylines that can only be accessed if the host has the interactions and does the gameplay. I was wondering if there was a way for me to initiate that gameplay as well? Or are there any mods out there that address this? I know there is an option to give me administrative power but I was wondering if there is a way for us to both have total host power even if I’m not technically the actual host.

My friend and I have recently started a co-op farm where he is the host and I am a farmhand. There are new characters/storylines that can only be accessed if the host has the interactions and does the gameplay. I was wondering if there was a way for me to initiate that gameplay as well? Or are there any mods out there that address this? I know there is an option to give me administrative power but I was wondering if there is a way for us to both have total host power even if I’m not technically the actual host.
I don't think this is (technically) possible. Only one system can be host, all other are clients.
But you can exchange the savegames so your system becomes host - but then you exchange the characters as well!