Solved Is there a way to check if I have all Stardrops on switch?

blaxs_09

Newcomer
I recently started using a tracker guidebook to mark off everything that I’ve collected/done but I was wondering if there is a way to see how many star drops I have gotten. (I don’t know how to use mods and I’m new to playing on a switch)

Ereo

Helper
Can you get a number on your energy level? Once you’ve eaten all star drops it’s 508. On pc it’s visible if you hold your mouse over it.

Otherwise most of them are easy to check:

• Sold for
    Token.png
    2,000 at the Stardew Valley Fair. —> you’ll fave to go to the fair to see.
    [*]Obtained from the treasure chest on floor 100 in The Mines. —> did you pass level 100?
    [*]From the player's spouse or roommate when friendship level reaches 12.5 hearts. In multiplayer games where two players marry each other, a stardrop appears in a giftbox in front of each player when they enter their home after the wedding. Only one spouse/roommate stardrop can be obtained, regardless of divorce or remarriage. —> are you married and over 12.5 hearts?
    [*]Sold by Krobus for
    Gold.png
    20,000g in The Sewers. —> visit Krobus
    [*]Obtained from Old Master Cannoli in the Secret Woods after giving him a Sweet Gem Berry. —> if his eyes are glowing red, you did it.
    [*]Received in a letter from Willy the day after attaining the Master Angler Achievement. —> do you have the achievement?
    [*]Reward for donating all 95 items to the Museum. —> is your museum complete? Check if you picked up all rewards.

blaxs_09

Newcomer
Can you get a number on your energy level? Once you’ve eaten all star drops it’s 508. On pc it’s visible if you hold your mouse over it.

Otherwise most of them are easy to check:

• Sold for
    Token.png
    2,000 at the Stardew Valley Fair. —> you’ll fave to go to the fair to see.
    [*]Obtained from the treasure chest on floor 100 in The Mines. —> did you pass level 100?
    [*]From the player's spouse or roommate when friendship level reaches 12.5 hearts. In multiplayer games where two players marry each other, a stardrop appears in a giftbox in front of each player when they enter their home after the wedding. Only one spouse/roommate stardrop can be obtained, regardless of divorce or remarriage. —> are you married and over 12.5 hearts?
    [*]Sold by Krobus for
    Gold.png
    20,000g in The Sewers. —> visit Krobus
    [*]Obtained from Old Master Cannoli in the Secret Woods after giving him a Sweet Gem Berry. —> if his eyes are glowing red, you did it.
    [*]Received in a letter from Willy the day after attaining the Master Angler Achievement. —> do you have the achievement?
    [*]Reward for donating all 95 items to the Museum. —> is your museum complete? Check if you picked up all rewards.
Yes I can thank you! I didn’t know I was able to see my energy level!!