PC Is there a kind person who can play games with me to practice English?

Miaomiao817

Greenhorn
Hello everyone !
I am a player from Taiwan, currently practicing English and listening skills.
I really enjoy playing Stardew Valley and am looking for a good partner to play with. In the game, you can vent your emotions and complain about life, and I won't mind at all. As long as you're willing to practice English with me, I can do anything on our farm! Or if you'd like to chat about other daily topics or hear about Taiwanese snacks and food, I'll do my best to use my broken English with the help of AI translation to chat and play with you!:laugh::blush:
Thank you for reading this introduction. I wish you a wonderful day and enjoy the best game 😻

Molly-brighton

Newcomer
Hello everyone !
I am a player from Taiwan, currently practicing English and listening skills.
I really enjoy playing Stardew Valley and am looking for a good partner to play with. In the game, you can vent your emotions and complain about life, and I won't mind at all. As long as you're willing to practice English with me, I can do anything on our farm! Or if you'd like to chat about other daily topics or hear about Taiwanese snacks and food, I'll do my best to use my broken English with the help of AI translation to chat and play with you!:laugh::blush:
Thank you for reading this introduction. I wish you a wonderful day and enjoy the best game 😻
I’d be happy to play with you. :)

now or later?
On weekdays, I am usually available from around 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM. On weekends, I am available in the afternoon or evening.
do you use Discord? If you do, maybe we can use it to chat with each other.
Yes. My discord username is Idontwanttothinkofausernamesorry.