PC Is the Wiki down?

ascii7

Sodbuster
It seems to be back - kind of. There's something confusing going on about the site being transferred, moving or being renamed. I didn't understand it.

The wiki looks like the mobile version now, but if you scroll to the bottom and click on the "Desktop" link, you get the original desktop site with this confusing message at the top.

"This site has moved to stardewcommunitywiki.com. ConcernedApe LLC will own the old domain name (stardewvalleywiki.com) and will receive information you share on the web or by email to that domain. Prior to the transfer to ConcernedApe LLC we will update this site with the date on which the transfer will occur."

I'm not really sure what all that means.

ascii7

Sodbuster
The wiki is mostly up, but I still get a lot of this when clicking links.

"
Sorry! This site is experiencing technical difficulties.
Try waiting a few minutes and reloading.

(Cannot access the database)"

imnvs

Local Legend
First I saw what SP2186 posted.

Then it came back but was all laggy, and it was only loading one of the frames.

Then seemed to be all fixed!

Then I went to work. When I got home...

Now I see what ascii7 related.

It's a mess is what it is.

kerouaille

Greenhorn
It seems to be back - kind of. There's something confusing going on about the site being transferred, moving or being renamed. I didn't understand it.

The wiki looks like the mobile version now, but if you scroll to the bottom and click on the "Desktop" link, you get the original desktop site with this confusing message at the top.

"This site has moved to stardewcommunitywiki.com. ConcernedApe LLC will own the old domain name (stardewvalleywiki.com) and will receive information you share on the web or by email to that domain. Prior to the transfer to ConcernedApe LLC we will update this site with the date on which the transfer will occur."

I'm not really sure what all that means.
yeah i've been getting that url as well... and now im kind of concerned cause when i tried to go somewhere i got this from my AV software 😬

Attachments

MazzaKoala!

Newcomer
Hey,
Wiki is down for us as well however, here is a backup:

#thankyouwaybackmachine!

Slypenslyde

Tiller
Does the wiki need a Patreon or something? Seems like it hasn't been up for more than about 2-3 days at a time for the last month.